Sunday, September 11, 2011

MWHS CRAFT FAIR 2011

This year's craft fair for the Metro West Humane Society went well. There certainly was alot of people. Here is how the booth came out...


The day was hot, but really a perfect day for a fair. It was nice and sunny. I finally had a chance to debut my new wreaths, which received a lot of compliments. They will soon be available in the shop.... so check them out soon.

And of course I had a fantastic neighbor, Remixed by Jacki had the booth next to mine. Her booth came out great as well...

For full display pictures, visit my newly made flickr page here.

If you happened to miss this fair, don't worry. Bright & Cloudy will be at the Yankee Doodle Fair in Billerica, MA next weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. Check out my Fairs & Events link at the top of the page for full details.





No comments:

Post a Comment