Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Craft Fair... Check!

I know you have all been wondering how the fair went.... and were waiting for a post on Sunday... sorry to be a slacker blogger, but I am happy to report it went GREAT!

The day was sunny, and perfect weather for walking around. Set up was quick and easy... (thanks to all my helpers) and actually I made my first sale before I even finished (yay!) As the day went on, it got busier and busier... at one point, you couldn't fit any more people in my booth!

All in all- it was a great day and a successful craft fair. I received lots of applications for upcoming fairs in the area, and look forward to doing another one. More info on upcoming fairs in a later post... but for now, check out pictures from the fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment