Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It is time to say farewell...

Hello All-

As you have noticed, blog posts have been scarce over the 2nd half of this year. Although I have loved all things Bright & Cloudy, it has come time to bid it farewell. For those of you who do not know, I have started a new adventure; COZYmade. It has been quite a journey. Since opening my little shop in November of 2011, I have had a ton of fun creating new and exciting things. With COZYmade becoming more and more popular, I have decided to focus all of my attention there.

Starting in 2013, My Bright & Cloudy Shop will remain closed. If you have enjoyed following this blog, I encourage you to continue. New products, new adventures, maybe a tutorial or two.

It has been fun. I hope to run into you all in the future. If you have any thoughts or ideas of what you want to see going forward,  please email me.

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment