Thursday, December 9, 2010

Framingham Auxiliary Police Craft Fair THIS SATURDAY!

Since the first fair was so successful, I thought I would go for round two. With this being my last fair of the year, I invite anyone in the Framingham area to come stop by and support local artists and crafters.

There will be over 100 and/or craft vendors as well as food/beverages vendors. There is also rumor that Santa will be attending the fair from 11-3.

Since the last fair, I have been crafting like crazy to ensure a good selection at this fair. Lots of accessories, magnets, pillows and more. This time around I will also be accompanied by Jacki who will be sharing my space to sell her awesome scarves. She has both knit and fabric scarves available. (PS, they look great with one of my flower clips attached!)

I am not sure where exactly I am located with in the fair yet, but stop by and browse all of the great vendors until you find me :)


Full details below:

Hope all is well with everyone, forward this on to anyone you think might enjoy the fair.

See you Saturday!
Stephanie

(i will post more pictures after the fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment