Thursday, December 31, 2009


2009.... I hate to say I am not sorry to see you go. I am however looking forward to 2010. I have many goals I would like to achieve in this coming year. And of course... any reason for me to design a list... I am all for it, so I designed this 2010 goal list sheet, to fill out, hang up and remind myself of what I want to accomplish. I read a great list of resoultions for designers: A Designers List of New Years Resolutions from sixrevisions.com. If you are a designer like me.... you should check it out, I thought it was totally worth reading :)
If you would like to download this list... I have made multiple colors. You can download a pdf by clicking here. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year. Since once of my goals is to blog more in 2010... you will hear from me soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment